We value our users’ privacy, and we are fully committed to protecting and using your personal information appropriately.
Our contact details
Name: Heide Frank
Phone Number: +49(0)172-4972338
Email address: email@example.com
What personal information do we collect?
We currently collect and process the following personal information:
- your name and surname
- your postal address
- your email address
- your phone number
- your business names
- any other personal information found within the personal documents you send
- information collected through this website such as your browser, device, country, duration of browsing sessions etc. using cookies.
How do we collect your personal information?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We collect personal information and process personal information when you:
- contact us about our services.
- voluntarily complete a contact form on our website.
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the information that you have provided to:
- identify you when you contact us
- provide you with the services you have requested
- give you a quote
- provide answers to your queries
- update you regarding your project
- post your projects to you
- invoice you
- keep records and carry out bookkeeping
- comply with the code of professional conduct
- improve this website and your client experience
How do we store your personal information?
Your information is securely stored on:
- a password-protected laptop
- an encrypted external hard drive
How is your personal information destroyed?
My Language Solutions uses a high-security shredder. Shredded content is then sent for recycling. Any electronic personal information is destroyed electronically by us.
How long is your personal information kept for?
Personal information is kept for as long as it is reasonably required for legal or business purposes.
We will neither share with nor sell to any third parties your personal information for marketing purposes.
We will share your personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- When needed to deliver the services you requested under the terms of service you accepted when you requested the services.
- When required by the law.
What are your personal information protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your rights regarding your personal information. Every site user is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to personal information portability
- The right to object
- Rights concerning automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Ms. Heide Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can a site user withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your personal information anymore, please contact Heide Frank at email@example.com.
On some pages of our website, the other entities (for example, social networks) may also use their own anonymous cookies designed so that the programmes or applications developed by them would suit your needs.
It is important to note that we cannot access third-party cookies; nor can other third-party organizations access the personal information in the cookies we use on our website.
You can opt-out from cookies. Visit your browser’s settings, usually found under the privacy tab, to find out how you can do that.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
Heide Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heide Frank is the founder of
My Language Solutions.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed any concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the German Vigilance Board.
German Vigilance Board website: https://www.datenschutz.rlp.de/de/startseite/